Thursday, March 12, 2009

Gaming Group in Saitama

I think i may have found a Dungeons and Dragons group in Saitama near where my girlfriend lives. I'm hoping that i can get in with them for a weekly game; maybe i'll meet some new people and make some new friends.

I also got the character generator up and running on my alternate computer. It is much faster and i am now pumping out NPC's at an alarming rate. I'm looking forward to new updates and i'm strongly considering a year long subscription to the service. I love what they have done with D&DI.

My fiction and adventures are coming along nicely, but not quite ready to start posting any of it yet. I've decided to take the Blizzard model for this and only post it when its ready.

Well, that is all for now, Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment