Sunday, May 10, 2009

6d6 Fireball Adventure Writing Competition

Well, I started working on my adventure for the 6d6 Fireball Adventure Writing Competition. I really encourage anybody reading this to head over to their website and check it out. Its a really great competition hosted by a solid bunch of guys.

The Adventure is anything you want, but it must in some way involve the use of Bearded Devils. I've begun hammering mine out. The tentative title is:

The Citadel of Iron: Dispater's Reach

Its themed around an Erinyes (spelled wrong i'm sure) and a pair of Bearded Devil associates that form a cult of Dispater and begin taking over a small city and castle through the use of an artifact which turns a body into iron and then acts as a summoning portal through which a single Bearded Devil can pass through to the material plane, taking the position of the previously living humanoid. This is about as far as i've gotten with it, as its my first attempt at writing a professional level adventure. We'll see how it turns out.

Wish me luck.

Laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment