Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Introduction on Stargazer's World

Well folks, i submitted my first guest blog spot over at Stargazer's World tonight. Hopefully it should be up soon. It is just a quick introduction to me and my games, but it also introduces the columns that i will be writing for his site.


First i will be writing a short series on my experiences with role-playing in Japan. After that i will be doing an ongoing column on world building, especially my thoughts on world-building using Japanese themes and concepts.

Hope you'll go over to his site to give them a read. I'll post links to my columns up here in a sidebar once i actually start the meat of the columns which i'll be writing.

Laterz

2 comments:

  1. Your first guest post on the Stargazer's World is live! I am very excited to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i'm really happy to be posting with you. I'm sure it's going to be good times.

    ReplyDelete