Monday, September 13, 2010

A Busy Week Ahead

Well, I have been really busy building stuff for the game that is now fast approaching, as well as populating my ever expanding game world. I had each player write up a backstory for their character. I will be posting some of these on the blog going forward, until the start of our game on the 23rd. They have been really good so far. I am looking forward to get this game started.

I will be attending the Tokyo Game Show on Saturday the 18th. I went two years ago when I was in Japan studying abroad and had a great time. I have no doubt this year will be just as good. I really cant wait to see this all again. Hopefully, the lines wont be too long *crosses my fingers* I will post some pics from it when it is all over. I am sure some people in the RPG world would probably be interested by them...

No comments:

Post a Comment