Friday, September 17, 2010

My Game Chef Entry

OK... I am really loving this whole Game Chef thing. It has been a much better experience so far than my entry for the 24 Hour RPG a couple years ago. That time frame is just too stressful. I have been pounding it out like crazy for the last few days and I think I have myself a very interesting system and a very interesting game concept. Ill post up the whole thing on my blog and on other sites when it is done, but at this point, I don't want to give anything away.

I have been using the optional elements:
Edge
Desert
City
I ignored Skin; I didn't feel like I could incorporate into my game concept very easily. I guess that I will tease that my game is a cross between what I imagine Settler's of Cattan must be like (though I haven't really played much of it), SimCity, Gamma World, and Shadowrun; these elements are all stirred up in a Mad Max pot. That is a lot of comparing... I hope it turns out the way I want it to. There is a long way to go before I sleep. Gotta find somebody who is willing to play this game with me at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment