Monday, October 18, 2010

1/6th of a point from Bronze... XDMC - That Stings

Well, the 22nd XDMC has ended. I was sooooooooooooooo close. 1/6th of a point away from a tie for the bronze medal. Yet again, the top three spot eludes my tired grasp. But, now that the competition is over, I can go ahead and post my little cherub up here on the blog. The winners for this month's competition definitely deserved it. They were all really great. Check them out over at the Wizards forums by following this link: http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/25858837/Expert_Dungeon_Master_Competition_22:_Introduce_a_Subversive_Villain!

I really, really liked the Briar Hag entry. It was deserving of the bronze. I wish we could have tied though. It would have been a fun little party. I'll be posting my entry up here over the next few days. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment