Sunday, October 17, 2010

Apparently Jason Mewes Plays D&D

I'm not sure how many people out there share my taste in comedy, but I am a huge fan of Kevin Smith and all his films. I am a pretty religiuos listener of SModcast and really get into those shows every week. Recently this podcast has expanded and grown into a beast, a podcast network. I listen to the whole lot of them.

In a recent podcast, i forget which one, it came out that our belowed Jason Mewes, the actor beind the character Jay, in the Jay and Silent duo, revealed that he was a D&D player and frequently messes around with the D&D character builder. Interesting... why were we not told? somebody needs to get an interview with this guy and find out what he is playing!

3 comments:

  1. I know, I heard! I was very excited. I hope they actually go through with the D&D podcast they were talking about. That would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, that would be awesome. I could totally get into Jay and Silent Bob playing D&D. I might just roll up some characters modeled after them right now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just heard on a slightly more recent episode of SModcast that the D&D thing's going to become a reality. This should be good!

    ReplyDelete