Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tokyo Game Show pt. 2

O, this post somehow got lost and never posted. So, here you go, a very late post about Tokyo Game Show, talking about the stuff I played.

*****

After getting through the doors at TGS this year, I headed straight for some games, making my way through the shopping section to get there. I had heard about some of the things that would be showcased this year and I was eager to get a chance to play them. In '08 I was only able to play two things the whole day and I was determined not to let that happen again.

The first thing I played was the much anticipated Marvel vs. Capcom 3. Awesome. Very fun. My team of Dante, Iron Man, and Ryu was excellent and exciting. Can't wait to get a hold of this BUY.

Game number 2 was one of the new Dragon Ball Fighting Games.... meh. They always have been.
B

But, the big one was Fallout New Vegas; I'm sure a lot of people out there may already have their hands on this game now, but I got to play it before you, so THERE! hehehe. I loved it and I am having it shipped out here to Japan. I must play this game more. Guess I should finished Fall Out 3 though before then...

After that, I won a XBox T-Shirt and made my way around the halls picking up free stuff. I think I ended up coming home with like 3 or 4 bags of swag and goods. Lots of good stuff to buy.

In the afternoon, I got pretty tired. I tried my hands at Monster Hunter 3rd, which is due out in December for PSP. I have never played a monster hunter game before, and I will admit, I got schooled by 3 middle school girls, but in my defense, the instructions were all in Japanese.

After that, I speant the day just taking in the views, as well as observing an International Counter Strike Match between Korea #1 Pro team and Japan's #1 Pro team. Quite the awesome rivalry.

That about wraps it up. I had a lot of fun and I can't wait for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment