Sunday, November 14, 2010

Announcing My Adventures Project

I have decided to start working on several new adventures projects for D&D 4e. The Guys over at Nevermet Press really have inspired me. They recently put out a module for 4e titled "Brother Ptolemy & The Hidden Kingdom". It is a great adventure and I will have a review of the game coming out tomorrow. After seeing this, I really believe that I have what it takes to publish a 4e adventure that complies to the GSL guidelines.

I have the will and I have the way.

Starting over the next few weeks, in addition to my campaign building work, I will also be starting not only one series of adventures projects.

The first series, entitled: The Something Silly Adventures Series, will be a series of Mini-modules with very humorous plotlines. Each of these mini-adventures will be about 4-6 encounters long and could be played over 1 to 2 sessions. I envision the first coming out probably some time at the beginning of the new year, with the last coming out near the end of 2011.

In addition, I will be starting work on several adventures which will come out sporadically over the next year. These adventures will be based in my current campaign setting work in progress: The Mad Lands. As Such, they will be heavily influenced by the themes established in the setting.

I hope you all look forward to these new projects. I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment