Thursday, November 18, 2010

Crimson Mystical Mages... Why aren't more people talking abou this?

Did the entire RPGBN miss SModcast #144 Dance 10, Move 3???

I don't know how this went unnoticed. Kevin Smith has started talking about his new project, Crimson Mystical Mages - their humorous Dungeons and Dragons-esq podcast to come. I can't wait. They must do this. It would be too awesome. Their humor, plust some great fantasy good times, I would be all over that.

I would also volunteer to write that source book.

2 comments:

  1. I just ran across a Facebook event for a recording of Crimson Mystical Mages a day after you posted this. Hopefully that means it's not long before show's feed starts up. It'll be a Christmas treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. excellent! I can't wait. going to be a fun time.

    ReplyDelete