Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Zoom. Why o Why have you gone away...

Yes, this is another post about the new character builder by WotC. I got home from work, cleaned the house, put on some SModcast and sat down to check out the new character builder... then horror. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ZOOM!! I do all of my work on a Netbook. I am living in a foreign country and it really makes life easier. But, one of the drawbacks, very small screen. The old character builder let me zoom in and out. A very nice thing to have. I could make the screen smaller, to fit more of it on the screen, but still make things readable. This one. I don't have any idea how to change the size of things. This has essentially made the character builder totally unusable to me until I get myself an external monitor... so. Very sad day for Shinobicow

2 comments:

  1. And this is just the start of all the issues.. look here : http://wizards.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/wizards.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1543&p_created=1226103534&p_sid=62OH8efk&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=1556&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjEzLDIxMyZwX3Byb2RzPTAmcF9jYXRzPSZwX3B2PSZwX2N2PSZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PWhvdXNlIHJ1bGU!&p_li=&p_topview=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a very, very long list of things that aren't working with the new CB. I guess it can be expected though. I hope someone can get these bugs worked out soon. If the thing isn't at least functional, I think you are gonig to have a lot of angry D&Di subscribers.

    ReplyDelete