Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OVERHAUL!

As many people know, I really like overhauling this blog. I enjoy rearranging page elements and trying to find something that works for me. Over the last couple of months, I have been studying other people's RPG blogs and trying to find the combination of functionality and feel that I am looking for for The Dump Stat.

Because of the projects that I have coming up and my current BIG project, starting a small e-book publishing company, I need the functionality to make that work.

So, I have been revamping my blog and retooling it to better fit this purpose. I hope you won't find this construction distracting while you enjoy my current and future posts.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I've been in the same process this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with yours. I look forward to seeing how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete