Friday, December 17, 2010

World Building Tips @ Stargazer's World Pt. 2

My 2nd World Building Tips Post is up on Stargazer's World. You should go over to his blog http://www.stargazersworld.com/ and give it a look see. I am sure you won't be disappointed. This week's post covers getting started and the world builder's best friend.... head over to Stargazer's World to find out what that best friend actually is.

:)

EDIT:
Sorry, due to some technical problems on my end, the post is not up on Stargazer's World quite yet. Expect this article to be out very soon. My best estimate is that it will be out on Saturday or Sunday. Sorry for the trouble.

2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to find it. Can you post a direct link please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, there are a few technical problems on my end. The article hasn't gotten put up quite yet, but it will be soon. Thanks for looking for it though!

    ReplyDelete