Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Dump Stat is 300 Posts Old - Comments Style Changed

Well, The Dump Stat hit 300 posts yesterday, which is great because I am still on track for my goal of hitting the 900-1000 post mark by the end of 2011.  This time around, I won't be doing any big site overhauls to mark this glorious occasion, but I will be cleaning up the site a bit and finishing some of the portions of the site which are still under construction.  One of the folks who commented on yesterday's post about using a different style of comment format, so I took his advice, did some hunting and figured out how to enable Name/URL comment format on my blog.  Sorry that this hasn't been up sooner.  If that has been holding you back from commenting in the past, it won't be any more.

I am also going to be working on the legal section pretty heavily over the next month or so.  I hope to get the Creative Commons Liscence up here as soon as I figure what that all entails.

4 comments:

  1. YAY! I always get annoyed when Blogspot wants me to log in to comment....I don't make you guys sign up on my blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, I see how this works...like it much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 300 man! Good luck hitting 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the good wishes. As long as the post quality doesn't suffer too much I am happy. I am also really glad to be bringing new folks on to the blog as well, which is always fun. Always looking for niche authors to talk about stuff I don't.

    ReplyDelete