Monday, January 31, 2011

Out Sick - Sorry for the lack of Posts

Well, the best laid plans... I got sick on Friday of last week and so all my desire to write/blog went out the window while I was stuck wrapped up in blankets.  The most i could manage was to play some MTGO, a little inFamous (trying to beat that one), and rewatching some of my old TV series box sets.  i had a couple posts schedule for yesterday, but never got around to uploading them, so they have been given the axe and will be coming up when they are finished.  Sorry bout that.  Apparently I am not the only one sick though, Exist has also been hit pretty badly, so his posts in the I Suck at Warmachine series are going to be a bit slow.  Well, that is all for today, new posts coming tomorrow.

-The Help

No comments:

Post a Comment