Tuesday, February 15, 2011

24 Hour RPG - Alone in the Woods - Work Begins NOW!!!

Ok everyone!!  I decided that I couldn't wait until this weekend to do my first 24 Hour RPG Project.  I have lots of free time at work today, with my classes all behind me, so I decided to start working on...

ALONE IN THE WOODS!!

This game is based on two popular movies: Home Alone and Robin Hood Men in Tights!
I hope to have this game done at some point tonight actually.  I won't have nearly enough time to finish it tomorrow since work will be a pain in the butt and I won't be able to submit it to the 1km1kt forums from there since the site is blocked, but I think I should be able to get it done since I'm going to use a preexisting system instead of making my own.  I'll be using a very slimmed down and revised version of the d20 SRD for this one, which is something I'm very familiar with, but there will be a lot of different stuff going on.

If you're interested in following this project as it progresses, you can listen to me talk about it on Twitter.  Follow @Shinobicow776 for all the tweets I put out related to this project.  Stay Tuned for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment