Sunday, February 27, 2011

Do the Nav Bars Display for you?

This is question going out to all my readers.  I am having some problems with the navigation bars on my website.  Do they display properly for you?  If they are displaying correctly, under Roleplaying, there should be a drop down menu which shows all of the different RPG's which I talk about on my site.  There should also be another drop down menu for CCGs, Miniatures Games, Video Games, and Other Games. 

If they are not displaying properly for you, please leave a comment telling me which browser you are running this site on and what version.  Right now I am mainly having trouble viewing this on my home computer, which may mean that it is a problem on my end.  Thanks in advance.

-Greg

3 comments:

  1. It appears that these do not run in Firefox... sorry if they aren't working right for you. If anybody wants to volunteer to help me solve this issue, it would be most appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't seem to see these navbars in Chrome Beta on OS X so I will jump to the conclusion that they are not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, it seems that something is definitely wrong with the Nav Bars here... I will have to find someone who knows programming to tell me why... lamesauce.

    ReplyDelete