Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tossing it Out: A to Z in April Challenge...Homebrew Style!

There are a bloody plethora of folks on the RPGBN who have already started talking about the April A to Z challenge.  I am entry number 291 on the list, but I can be sure that I won't be the last.  I am always a sucker for new directions and reasons to get motivated; that reason, more than any other, is probably why I like doing all the XDMC contests and 24 Hour RPG's.  They provide a great deal of needed motivation which kicks my fat arse into gaming gear.  The A to Z challenge seems like it is going to be a lot of fun. 
I will attempt to do 26 posts, all of which are related in some way to Homebrew.  I figure that might be a good way to build up some new content for my game setting and I also think it might be a great way to put out some cool stuff that somebody might pick up and use.  I hope you will give my posts a read through and perhaps even use them in your campaign setting or game.  I'll probably get started brainstorming for this really, really soon.  It is going to take quite a lot of planning to get that all together.

When it is all done, I'm even going to try and put together a little PDF of all the homebrew and make it available on my site.  Sound good?

2 comments:

  1. All Bring Creative, Delightful, Entertaining, Fascinating, Gaming Historical Insights Just Keeping Mindful Numerous Orational Posts Quietly Rallying Since The Unbound Voyeurs Will Xenodochially Yearn Zestfully!!!!

    Sounds great! Can't wait to see what develops!

    Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightfully creative comment. It isn't even April yet Grendelwulf. Itchy Trigger finger huh?? :P

    ReplyDelete