Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gearing up for A to Z in April the madness begins on Friday

Well, the Title for this Post pretty much says it all.  April 1st is quickly approaching and that means that the A to Z in April Blogging Challenge will be starting soon.  It's not too late to sign up if you're interested in challenging yourself to this task.  I recommend it.  I think it is going to be a hoot.  Apparently there are over 700 people signed up for the challenge now and it's looking like they might even make it to 800 before the month starts off.  There are quite a few RPG Bloggers out there who have decided to give it a try and I'm really happy to be one of them.

Now, starting later today, I'm going to be knee deep in notes for this; I went through a bit of a change in strategy.  I don't want to say exactly what I'm going to do yet because: 1) I want to keep it a surprise and 2) I might change my mind again and that would just be poor form.

To all those participating.  GL HF.  Let the Marathon of Blogging Commence on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see another blogger joining the Challenge--we've added you to our list at Old School Heretic. We're keeping our topics under wraps for now as well. Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot NetherWerks! Look forward to seeing how everybody does it.

    ReplyDelete