Monday, March 14, 2011

Guest Post about The RPG Blogger Community @ Tossing it Out

I was recently contacted by Arlee, the writer of the Blog Tossing It Out, the host for the A to Z Blogging Challenge.  He let me know that there were a lot of folks from the RPG Blogger Community which have been showing up for the challenge this year, I being among them.  He let me know that there was a spot open on his blog and was wondering if I would put together a little blog post about my experiences in gaming, but also, about the RPG Blogger community and our world.  I jumped at the chance and was happy to do it.  So, today, If you go over and check out Arlee's blog, Tossing it Out, you will find my Guest Post: Intro to the RPG Blogger Community.  I hope I did a good job representing as much of our community as possible.  I tried to keep it universal.  If you have something you'd like to add, I urge you to comment on the post and throw in your 2 cents.   Thanks everyone who provided me with some ideas for the post and helped me put it together.  Hopefully, this might bring some new readers and a new audience to our community of gamers.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post. Looking forward to see all the RPG Blogs for the A to Z April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Tim! Looking forward to see how it goes as well.

    ReplyDelete