Thursday, March 3, 2011

More Shadowrun Campaign Art by Obidancer

Well, I couldn't resist.  I had to post some of the other awesome character artwork that our guy Obidancer has done for our ongoing Play-by-Post Shadowrun campaign.  They just keep getting better and better.  Very cool stuff.  I feel like I'm practically doing an ad campaign for Obidancer at this point, but I'm not getting paid anything.  I'm just becoming a big fan.  I believe that he does actually do commission work, so if you are looking for somebody to do art for your campaign, or your game, or whatever, you should definitely contact this guy.  Check out his RPG Table Talk Profile for his contact info. I'd post his e-mail up here, but I don't want him getting all spammed.

Here are a couple of full body shots of two of the characters in this game.  Very cool.


But, that isn't all our guy Obidancer has thrown together.  He has also put together some images for the various known contacts of our players.  These NPC portraits are also full of win.






1 comment:

  1. I should make an affiliate program with you ShinobiCow, anyone buying art from me you get a percentage! :)

    More art coming, anyway. I feel art makes campaign come alive.

    ReplyDelete