Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A New Author Approaches - Obidancer Joins the Dump Stat

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we have a new author here on The Dump Stat.  Obidancer, a player in my current Shadowrun Play by Post game, has graciously accepted an invitation I sent him to join the site as an author and artist.  We can all expect some interesting stuff coming from him in the future.  If you hadn't noticed, I have been posting his artwork up here on the blog over the last few weeks; I'm a pretty big fan, so I'm really glad to be bringing him on board.

In addition to being a fantastic Digital Artist, Obidancer is also a big fan of the Star Wars RPG, something which I have actually never even touched. So, hopefully, we'll be hearing some interesting tales of the Star Wars RPG in the future too!  Hope everyone enjoys his artwork and RPG commentary.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Obidancer!

    He makes excellent character portraits, too, btw.

    Now, if I can just get him to post more in my Star Wars pbp game. ;)

    ReplyDelete