Monday, April 11, 2011

Blogging from A to Z: I is for Ingenuity


Every good adventure needs some good ingenuity on the side of the adventure builder.  Make sure to encourage ingenuity in your players so that they can find creative solutions to perhaps mundane problems.  Ingenuity is also pretty much the key you need to homebrew and house rule stuff on the spot.  Find your ingenious side and nurture it :)



Again, sorry for the weaksauce post.  Still pretty sick.  Regular posts will resume after recovery.

2 comments:

  1. I love your site and as I browsed your blog I decided to award you the Fantastic Fantasy Award.
    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Hey Deirdra!! That's really cool. Thanks a lot!! I'll display it proudly!!

    ReplyDelete