Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Blogging from A to Z: K is for Kill and Loot



I remain ill and unable to really put my heart into this anymore.  Being laid up sucks.  Today, I simply ask you this.  Kill and Loot, the primary methodology that you get out of most D&D, does it get old to you? I'm not sure, but I think I'm looking for something more lately.  Maybe reading through the Leverage RPG, or hearing stories about some dude who maxed out his level on World of Warcraft without killing anything, but I'm really interested in playing some straight up group story-telling.  Who's with me?

7 comments:

  1. hope you get better soon! saying hello from the a-z
    nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I feel the opposite. I think I'd like a straight-up fight the monster, take the loot, save the day kind of adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go for those kind of adventures a lot Tourq, but for some reason, lately, I've been looking for a change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice wishes all. Life sucks when you're sick, especially when you're really sick and the doctors and nurses give you dirty looks, like you have the plague... waiting for "P" to roll around then I can talk about Plagues some more :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you feel better real soon!


    Lee
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter hashtag: #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Arlee. Already missed following the challenge to the "T" but I'm going to try and play catch up when I finally get better. Maybe next year I'll be able to complete the challenge the honest way :P

    ReplyDelete