Sunday, May 15, 2011

One Page Dungeon Contest 2011 Ends. Winners Announced!

As much as I would have liked to be among the chosen few, considering it was my first attempt, I didn't really think it would happen.  This is my way of leading into the fact that the 2011 One Page Dungeon Contest Results Have been posted.  I was unfortunately not chosen to be among the top few.  However, among the winners, Dyson Logos (a friend of the blog) picked up the Best Old-School Dungeon Award! Congrats.

If you want to check out the full list of all the winners, or download the complete list for yourself, head over to the One Page Dungeon Contest website and give all the entries a look.  Might want to just give mine a look see while you are there as well.  ;)

4 comments:

  1. Why, thank you for the congrats!

    As a consolation prize, I'll use your 1PD in a game in the next two weeks and report back on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO! Awesome. Thanks a lot Dyson. I hope it works out in your game. You can be certain that I'll be using yours next chance I get ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dyson - loved the way you laid out your sheet, and particularly love the font you used for the heading. Well done!

    As for the Best Map winner - WOW! Sheer gorgeousness oozing out of that one. Love it - would frame that and hang it on my wall. Brilliant!

    Congratulations to all the winners :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, it was a great contest for sure!!

    ReplyDelete