Thursday, June 30, 2011

Find out your Dungeons and Dragons stats.. or.. How many push-ups can you do??

I saw a post over on Grognardling the other day about turning yourself into a D&D character.  Thomas, left this link in one of the comments.  I thought it was a kick and posted my results to twitter, but thought I might as well bring it up here on the blog as well.

Apparently my stats are:

Strength: 9
Dexterity: 15
Constitution: 7
Intelligence: 13
Wisdom: 10
Charisma: 16

Based on those stats, what character class do you think I am most suited for?

Well, I've been giving it some thought and looking over some of the classes in the 4th edition rule books.  It seems like I would make a pretty good bard if I knew how to play a musical instrument... I guess I am good enough with story telling and whistling that I could get by in that profession, but I might struggle a bit without being able to strum up a tune.  I guess I know how to belt out some metal, though I'm not sure how charming that would be.

I could also make a potentially powerful warlock or maybe even a sorcerer...  Regardless, this affirms my long held belief that I would be much better with a knife/bow then I would with a big, long sword.

What did your stats turn out as?  What does that make you?  

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I thought bard or sorcerer too... Then I saw your CON. If you intend to live through your first adventure, you definitely should be a bard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STR 14
    DEX 10
    CON 13
    INT 13/12
    WIS 12
    CHA 15

    Average Paladin -- or Bard?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Str 11, Dex 17, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 13, Cha 11

    Pretty decent rogue, which is odd because I'm 6'7 and not terribly sneaky. -_-'

    ReplyDelete
  4. STR-6
    DEX-10
    CON-7
    INT-13
    WIS-10
    CHA-12

    So...NPC?

    ReplyDelete