Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Spotlight - Crime Pays: A Godfather's Grimoire by Goodman Games

I have been having a pretty hard and busy month(s) so my blogging has come to a very hard stall.  But, in an attempt to get it back up and running again smoothly, and in a timely fashion, I am now kicking off my spotlight on Crime Pays: A Godfather's Grimoire by Goodman Games.  The folks at Goodman Games were nice enough to send me over a review copy of the book quite a while ago, around the release, but with everything going on in my life at the moment, I just didn't have enough time to get around and review it.  I want to remedy that fact now and so over the next week (or so) you'll be getting my review of this book up here on my blog and over at Stargazer's World.
Crime Pays is an officially licensed GSL book for use with 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons.  I would alternatively title this book "The Complete Mob" in old 3.5 fashion.  It has all the rules you need to run your own little underworld.  The book comes in right around 100 pages and is filled to the brim with tips and tables for the aspiring crime lord.  If that sounds interesting to you, I hope you give my spotlight a read through and go over and pick up the book in either print or PDF.

2 comments:

  1. Buddy, don't force it, the blogging will come back at its own pace. To be honest, you've been hitting the blog pretty hard of late, so a well earned break is nothing to feel guilty about - even if it was due to illness and other uncontrollable elements.

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of feel the same way, but I feel bad when I have people waiting on game reviews.... I have a stack of stuff to get through, but so little time to do anything about it. But, everything comes in time.

    ReplyDelete