Friday, October 28, 2016

Heroes & Halfwits: Episode Seven

"Do they speak Deep?"

Heroes Gus, Geoff, Griffon, Ryan, Michael and Dungeon Master Frank try and find a way out of the cave after rescuing some new friends along the way.



Check out my take on the episode after the jump [Spoilers].




They said Moist one too many times for me. That was rough. I'm not sure I can handle them saying Moist much more. The cliffhanger was great. Gotta love acid damage and floating silver magic weapons. That "Do they speak Deep" line is destined for Achievement Hunter Meme Greatness. I definitely smell a T-Shirt on the way. Thank you Ryan for being brilliant and full of win. I can't wait to see these guys eventually turn this whole thing into a Minecraft adventure as well. I smell a Gelatinous Cube coming... good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment