Sunday, October 23, 2016

National Novel Writing Month

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!

November is the month where we don't shave right? I can never remember all these cooky month long holidays. I've got the capacity to remember Black History Month and NanoWrimo - National Novel Writing Month. I've attempted Nano many, many times, but never made it very far. It's hard for me to write pantsing for a month; I need structure. I need planning. This month is PlanTober, apparently... who knew that was a thing? In that spirit, I've spent the last few days working on the outline for my book. I'm happy to say that it's generally finished. It's taken me a long time to be able to get to the point where I can sit down in a day or two and outline a novel from start to finish. I think this year I may stand a chance at finishing this baby with my sanity in tact.





No comments:

Post a Comment