Well, The Dump Stat hit 300 posts yesterday, which is great because I am still on track for my goal of hitting the 900-1000 post mark by the end of 2011. This time around, I won't be doing any big site overhauls to mark this glorious occasion, but I will be cleaning up the site a bit and finishing some of the portions of the site which are still under construction. One of the folks who commented on yesterday's post about using a different style of comment format, so I took his advice, did some hunting and figured out how to enable Name/URL comment format on my blog. Sorry that this hasn't been up sooner. If that has been holding you back from commenting in the past, it won't be any more.
I am also going to be working on the legal section pretty heavily over the next month or so. I hope to get the Creative Commons Liscence up here as soon as I figure what that all entails.
YAY! I always get annoyed when Blogspot wants me to log in to comment....I don't make you guys sign up on my blog :P
ReplyDeleteokay, I see how this works...like it much better.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 300 man! Good luck hitting 1000!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the good wishes. As long as the post quality doesn't suffer too much I am happy. I am also really glad to be bringing new folks on to the blog as well, which is always fun. Always looking for niche authors to talk about stuff I don't.
ReplyDelete