Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know that we have a new author here on The Dump Stat. Obidancer, a player in my current Shadowrun Play by Post game, has graciously accepted an invitation I sent him to join the site as an author and artist. We can all expect some interesting stuff coming from him in the future. If you hadn't noticed, I have been posting his artwork up here on the blog over the last few weeks; I'm a pretty big fan, so I'm really glad to be bringing him on board.
In addition to being a fantastic Digital Artist, Obidancer is also a big fan of the Star Wars RPG, something which I have actually never even touched. So, hopefully, we'll be hearing some interesting tales of the Star Wars RPG in the future too! Hope everyone enjoys his artwork and RPG commentary.
Congrats Obidancer!
ReplyDeleteHe makes excellent character portraits, too, btw.
Now, if I can just get him to post more in my Star Wars pbp game. ;)