Now that the RPGBA has come along, I think it's finally time I give myself a logo. This is really just a place holder until I can get something better together, but I like the concept at least.
Thanks guys! Got some feedback on Twitter that said I need a bit more bold of a font. I think I'll keep experimenting and finish it off later. For now, I think it works :)
Nice. I like the idea of the logo.
ReplyDeleteI made the off-hand comment about needing a logo for my blog on FB...an artist buddy said "Hey, can I help?" I said "Maybe, how much do you charge?"
ReplyDeleteI got sticker shock.
I like my blog...but not that much...so I'll be looking into some free design fonts this weekend and playing around.
I do agree with the Clone, though...good concept! And certainly not bad for a "DIY", if you're not an artist.
Thanks guys! Got some feedback on Twitter that said I need a bit more bold of a font. I think I'll keep experimenting and finish it off later. For now, I think it works :)
ReplyDeleteI do have to say that I do like the new logo
ReplyDeleteplay bazaar mainly helping to wealthy people for making so much good money earn and satta king alos in this bike race make money and London and paris.
ReplyDelete